Buy A Home
Is a Home Improvement Loan Right for You?
Whether you’re in the market for a home, or you have only thought about buying, finding a home that’s exactly what you want can be an impossible task. Have you ever had the following thoughts when looking for homes?
- I want to buy a home that’s perfect for me, but I don’t want to have to build one.
- I love this neighborhood; the house is just so dated.
- I can’t find anything I love in my price range except fixer-uppers, and I’m not a handy person.
If you’ve ever had any of these thoughts, you NEED to know about the benefits of a Home Improvement Loan.
Home Improvement Loans are awesome because they allow you to purchase a home AND remodel it, all in one loan. You don’t need to save tens of thousands of dollars before creating your dream home, you don’t have to do it yourself, and you don’t have to wait.
Refinance Your Home
Can I use a Home Improvement Loan on my current home?
Even if you already own a home and want to make much-needed repairs and improvements, a Home Improvement Loan may be a perfect option for you. Have you ever walked around your house and had the following thoughts:
- Our kitchen is so dated and non-functional. I really wish we had a new kitchen.
- There are so many run-down or broken items, how am I ever going to afford all of these repairs?
- I love our neighborhood; I just wish our house had more space for our family.
If any of these thoughts have ever crossed your mind (or cross your mind every day), you NEED to know about the benefits of a Home Improvement Loan.
Home Improvement Loans are awesome because they allow you to refinance your existing home loan AND add in remodeling costs, all in one loan. You don’t need to live with unsightly kitchens, 15-year-old water heaters, or worn 70s shag carpet. You can repair and improve your home today with money from your new Home Improvement Loan.